Gold Coast - Tuesday 14th March at 6:30pm
Date: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 At 18:30
Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Venue: Nerang RSL Club, 69 Nerang Street, Nerang.
Please note: This meeting is on the 2nd Tuesday of March
Visitors are welcome. First is visit free, subsequent visits $40.
6:30pm: Cameron Mitchell: Geometry In The Financial Markets - My 12 Biggest Lessons over 22 Years
Cameron will cover some important topics that are vital for success in the markets. These include,
- The Three most important techniques that increased my win loss ratio
- How I use these techniques on any financial market and any time frame
- How I use simple geometry to maximise profits and pin point my entry.
- How to eliminate that feeling of dread in your stomach when placing a trade
- Developing a non-emotional pre trade routine
- Why back testing is so important and how to do it properly
- How I use simple stop loss and profit targets and why
- How Wall Street Traders use Time and Price to determine the safest entry point.
- How to gain the psychology of a professional athlete
7:30pm: Coffee break with finger food.
7:45pm: Cameron Mitchell continues
Cameron Mitchell is a professional full time market trader with over 22 years’ experience. He trades several markets, specialising in the S&P 500, DAX, Crude Oil, Foreign Exchange and Shares on the ASX market. He also runs a multi-million dollar private managed fund and personally mentors a small select group of students each year.
During the past 22 years he has lost everything 3 times, had his broker go into liquidation where he lost 95% of his wealth overnight, has lost $500,000 on a trade in one night and sat there in disbelief as it dropped, he has broken all his rules many times, ignored his stop losses and like most has placed a trade based on emotion more than once. But it’s these failures and losses that have made him the successful trader he is today.
As a professional trader he has traded Stocks, Futures, Options and CFDs on all the major financial exchanges, and through hours and hours of back testing and experience has developed a unique trading system which has allowed him to personally achieve a 80%+ Win Loss ratio.
He has privately taught his system for 17 years to students in Australia and Internationally and is regularly asked to speak to both Traders and Investors about his experience with Technical Analysis and Trading Psychology.
Further information: Greg Bowler
Phone: 0411 110 444
Next meeting: 18th April, 2017
Next speaker: David Hunt
Future meetings: Usually the 3rd Tuesday of each month