Gold Coast - Tuesday 18th April at 6:30pm
Date: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 At 18:30
Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Venue: Nerang RSL Club, 69 Nerang Street, Nerang.
Visitors are welcome. First is visit free, subsequent visits $40.
6:00pm: Guest Speaker: David Hunt – Trader, Chartist and Advisor
Topic: Mistakes I made in 2016 and what I learnt from them! What you need to succeed and keep some money in your pocket at the very least”
Trading is a very difficult business and most people fail i.e. lose money and or give up because they do not do their homework or manage their positions and trade management does not exist. It is well known that, statistically, most traders are not profitable. David believes the reason for this is they have not used all of the tools that WD Gann taught, and he will discuss these and other topics in his presentation, including,
- Time Analysis - So you know when to step in and step up.
- Price Analysis - So you know where to step in and step up.
- Pattern Analysis - Where you can see what the mass of losers are doing.
- Entry Techniques - So you have good trade location and good risk reward.
- Trade Management and Position Stripping - So you milk the market without giving away your best positions.
- Exit management and Strategies, so you don't blindly get out at the wrong time only to see the trade go on without you.
David Hunt specialises in market analysis, charting, Elliott wave trading, WD Gann, market timing, market forecasting and providing advice on ASX equities. He is a founding member of the ATAA and APTA and lectured for the Securities Institute of Australia. David Hunt has over 35 years’ of market experience, including and 27 years of Corporate Market experience trading and investing in currencies, ASX shares, commodities, interest rates, bonds, U.S. stocks, and futures. David has traded for fund managers, investment banks and large corporations including CIG Ltd, AUSSAT, Macquarie Bank, Qantas, RSB Morgans, Bloom Financial, BBY, ANZ and assorted funds.
Further information: Greg Bowler
Phone: 0411 110 444
Next meeting: 16th May, 2017
Next speaker: To be advised
Future meetings: Usually the 3rd Tuesday of each month