2013 ATAA Conference
Success! — Strategies for Profit and Capital Protection
Sydney, June 21-23
The 2013 ATAA Conference will enable investors and traders to learn from twelve highly respected Australian and International professionals - at the only event of its kind in Australia dedicated to achieving Investing and Trading excellence!
The presentation content and concepts will benefit Investors and Traders at all levels of experience, and will cover a range of financial instruments including Shares, CFDs, Futures and Foreign Exchange. Click here to download a promotional flyer.
Why should you attend?
· Benefit from the expert speakers' extensive experience, knowledge, observations and insights.
· Invaluable opportunities to extend your network of contacts by meeting like-minded people and making new friends over the full three day period.
· Listen to the experts and progress your wealth generation journey.
· Learn about strategies for protecting both profit and capital.
· Leverage your investment successes off the successful tactics and strategies of others.
· A must-do, great-value event.
Great value for money
Conference Key Features
· Speakers - Well respected and well known overseas and local speakers.
· Topics include: tactics, strategies, psychology, plans, market analysis, fundamental analysis, technical analysis, point-and-figure charts and more.
· Meet-the-Speaker Workshops for early bird registrations — (stay tuned for the list of speakers)
· Conference Huddles - Fantastic networking opportunities to meet informally with likeminded investors and traders to share even more ideas and strategies.
· Gala Dinner.
A total of 4 overseas, and 12 local, high profile, well known and well regarded speakers who are all experts in their own fields of expertise. Dr Alexander Elder is a high profile presenter who will be delivering the first session of the conference. This conference is a rare opportunity to see and hear some of these speakers in person. And some of the speakers are well known on local television with their popular market commentaries.
Download information About The Speakers
The 2013 ATAA Conference will be held at the Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach, corner The Grand Parade and Princess Street, Brighton-le-Sand, NSW, 2216. A key feature of the hotel is the Baygarden Restaurant with views overlooking the infamous Botany Bay. Breakfasts and other meals are served in the Baygarden Restaurant. Car parking may be available at the venue (for a fee).
The jam-packed program features 12 speakers delivering 14 presentation sessions, plus the "Meet the Speaker" workshop for only 60 people, as well as two Conference Huddle sessions, plus the invaluable "Follow My Trade" session with Daryl Guppy, and the free-for-all Panel Discussion. And not forgetting the optional Gala Dinner to cap off the Saturday night's entertainment
Lunch and refreshments
Delegates will enjoy a buffet luncheon on each day of the conference. Morning and afternoon tea will also be served during refreshment breaks.
The optional Saturday night Gala Dinner is the function to casually mingle with all conference participants and the presenters. Dress code is business / smart casual.
Non members are welcome to attend ATAA conferences
Non-membership registration includes full ATAA membership for 6 months. See the Registration Form for details.
Recorded Video Presentations
All presentations will be captured on good quality video and all session videos will be made available to Conference delegates. A video recording of all conference sessions will be available after the conference.
Accommodation is available at the function venue with special rates for conference participants (including breakfast). Quote the code: 130613AUS. Alternative accommodation is available nearby.
How to register to attend this event
Payment options include: credit card, EFT or cheque. Telephone bookings will not be accepted. Click here to download a registration form, which contains full details on how to register.
You can also register by email and pay via Direct Bank Deposit. To do so, please follow these directions (after 15th April):
2. Make your Direct Deposit to BSB: 112 879, Account: 043 254 684, Account Name: ATAA, Your Name: (please insert), Reference: (Your ATAA member number)
· Cancellation before 23rd May - no charge
· After 23rd May - a $50 cancellation fee will apply
· After 8th June - no refund.
Frequently asked questions